Dec 04, 2022
Chair: Dr. Rachel Wagner
Mathematics, Engineering, & Computer Science and Cybersecurity are all housed in our “MECS” department. Far-reaching but with ties that unite these programs, our faculty are dedicated to developing you, our students, into technically-skilled, deep-thinking problem solvers in many fields. With a foundation of excellence and joy, our faculty will challenge and support you through each semester and throughout your program of study.
Under the MECS umbrella, you can also find information about the Aviation Specialization and about our Physics courses.
You can explore all of our programs, including the Bachelor’s degrees as well as minors, concentrations, and program tracks, on their individual pages, listed here:
- Mathematics, B.S. or B.A.
- Mathematics, B.S., Secondary Education Concentration
- Environmental Engineering, B.S.
- General Engineering, B.S.
- With concentrations in Mechanical, Robotics, Computational, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Aeronautics
- Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering, B.S.
- Computer Science, B.S.
- Computer Science, B.S., Gaming/New Media Design and Production Concentration
- Cybersecurity Administration, B.S.
- Engineering 3+2 Dual Degree
Minors in MECS
ProgramsBachelor of ScienceBachelor of Arts or Bachelor of ScienceNon-Degree