Dean, Francis Worldwide: Dr. Karen Srba, email@example.com
Director, Academic Operations: Mrs. Sherri Link, firstname.lastname@example.org
Partnering Academic Department: Graduate Business Programs
Director: Mrs. Nicole Bauman, email@example.com
In today’s modern organization, human resource professionals must view themselves as strategic partners and contribute to the development and achievement of organizational strategic goals and objectives. The Human Resource Management Practice, Post-Baccalaureate Certificate is designed around the behavioral competencies and technical HR functional areas identified as the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Body of Competency and Knowledge. Acquiring the strategic HR mindset, behaviors, and knowledge necessary to be an effective HR practitioner is the over-arching mission of the Human Resource Management Practice, Post-Baccalaureate program.
Features and Benefits of the Human Resource Management Practice, Post-Baccalaureate Certificate:
- A cohesive HR practitioner-focused educational model designed around the Society for Human Resource Management Body of Competency and Knowledge;
- Professors are experienced practitioners and educators offering real world perspectives and case study examples;
- A competency-based certificate program designed for the seasoned HR manager or professionals seeking a transition to a career in HR;
- Provides an opportunity for students to interact with and network with peers in the field as well as experienced HR professors;
- Enables students to prepare for and/or advance in the HR field;
- All certificate courses are delivered through a convenient, online delivery modality using the best online teaching practices;
- Students can seamlessly migrate to the Master of Human Resource Management program.
Who Should Attend:
- Practitioners new to an HR role;
- Working HR professionals looking to fine turn or learn new HR practices;
- Professionals or managers who oversee HR functions;
- HR consultants wishing to enhance their credentials.
Student Learning Outcomes:
Francis Worldwide and the Shields School of Business will graduate students who have the knowledge, skills, love of learning, confidence, drive, and ethical and moral values needed to be spiritually fulfilled in life and successful in professional careers. Upon completion of this program, students are able to:
- Demonstrate, in the Spirit of Saint Francis in the Marketplace, knowledge of the ethical value choices and responsibilities of businesses and business leaders;
- Demonstrate knowledge of the fundamental principles in business in the functional areas of accounting, information systems, finance, management, and marketing;
- Demonstrate knowledge of the legal, social, economic environments of business;
- Demonstrate knowledge of the global dimension of business;
- Integrate the functional areas of business in the process of decision making;
- Demonstrate the ability to professionally communicate.
Admission candidates must have an earned baccalaureate degree. See Francis Worldwide for admission criteria and information.
Certification and/or Licensure:
This program is not designed to lead to certification and/or licensure. Saint Francis University will award a certificate of completion upon successful completion of the post-baccalaureate certificate program.
Estimated Completion Time:
Typically 1-2 years of part-time study
Total Credits Required: