Francis Worldwide Dean: Dr. Tricia McFadden
Francis Worldwide Director: Mrs. Sherri Link, Academic & Student Affairs
Partnering Academic Department: Business Administration
Chair: Dr. Angela Seidel, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bachelor of Science in Computer Systems Management degree is a degree completion program that can be completed fully online and is designed for the work-experienced adult with prior college-level course work. The program prepares students to analyze, design, develop, implement, integrate, manage, and maintain information systems and information technology. By integrating a solid business administration curriculum and a technical and conceptual core of computer-based study, adult learners will gain the expertise and knowledge necessary for successful employment in today’s high-tech workplace.
Student Learning Outcomes:
Francis Worldwide and the Shields School of Business will graduate students who have the knowledge, skills, love of learning, confidence, drive, and ethical and moral values needed to be spiritually fulfilled in life and successful in professional careers. Upon completion of this program, students are able to:
- Demonstrate, in the Spirit of Saint Francis in the Marketplace, knowledge of the ethical value choices and responsibilities of businesses and business leaders;
- Demonstrate knowledge of the fundamental principles in business in the functional areas of accounting, information systems, finance, management, and marketing;
- Demonstrate knowledge of the legal, social, economic environments of business;
- Demonstrate knowledge of the global dimension of business;
- Integrate the functional areas of business in the process of decision making;
- Demonstrate the ability to professionally communicate.
See Francis Worldwide, School of Continuing Studies for admission criteria and information.
Estimated Completion Time:
Typically 3-5 years of part-time study
Total Credits Required: