Division of Professional Studies Dean: Dr. Tricia McFadden
Division of Professional Studies Director: Mrs. Sherri Link, Academic & Student Affairs
Partnering Academic Department: Business Administration
Chair: Dr. Angela Seidel, email@example.com
The Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership (B.S.O.L) degree was designed for the work-experienced adult with prior college-level course work and is a degree completion program that can be completed fully online. Developed to provide a convenient and effective transition towards a business baccalaureate degree, the organizational leadership curriculum is supported by a strong business core and liberal studies curriculum.
Student Learning Outcomes:
The Division of Professional Studies and the Shields School of Business will graduate students who have the knowledge, skills, love of learning, confidence, drive, and ethical and moral values needed to be spiritually fulfilled in life and successful in professional careers. Upon completion of this program, students are able to:
- Demonstrate, in the Spirit of Saint Francis in the Marketplace, knowledge of the ethical value choices and responsibilities of businesses and business leaders.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the fundamental principles in business in the functional areas of accounting, information systems, finance, management, and marketing.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the legal, social, economic environments of business.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the global dimension of business.
- Integrate the functional areas of business in the process of decision making.
- Demonstrate the ability to professionally communicate.
See Division of Professional Studies for admission criteria and information.
Estimated Completion Time:
Bachelor degree programs take anywhere between 3-5 years for completion. However, the Organizational Leadership program is our most transfer friendly and can be completed (with transfer credits) in 1-2 years.
Total Credits Required: