Director, Mrs. Sherri Link, Academic Operations, email@example.com
Partnering Academic Department: Business Administration
Chair: Dr. Angela Seidel, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Computer Systems Management Post-Baccalaureate Certificate program prepares students to analyze, design, develop, implement, integrate, manage, and maintain information systems and information technology. All courses are offered fully online.
The 24-credit program can be valuable to those beginning careers or to those changing career directions. Admission candidates must have graduated with a minimum QPA of 2.5.
Student Learning Outcomes:
Francis Worldwide and the Shields School of Business will graduate students who have the knowledge, skills, love of learning, confidence, drive, and ethical and moral values needed to be spiritually fulfilled in life and successful in professional careers. Upon completion of this program, students are able to:
- Demonstrate, in the Spirit of Saint Francis in the Marketplace, knowledge of the ethical value choices and responsibilities of businesses and business leaders.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the fundamental principles in business in the functional areas of accounting, information systems, finance, management, and marketing.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the legal, social, economic environments of business.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the global dimension of business.
- Integrate the functional areas of business in the process of decision making.
- Demonstrate the ability to professionally communicate.
See Francis Worldwide for admission criteria and information.
Certification and/or Licensure:
This program is not designed to lead to certification and/or licensure. Saint Francis University will award a certificate of completion upon successful completion of the post-baccalaureate certificate program.
Estimated Completion Time:
This is a 24 credit, post-baccalaureatte program that can take between 1-2 years for completion.